Farringdon is a tailored tweed coat with a dogtooth weave in classic autumnal tones. The lapels run deep into two burgundy shank buttons that have a contrasting silver rim. Two flap pockets are its only additional design detail so it avoids becoming too busy. Wear the collar upturned or down.
• Craft: spun in Scottish mills. Stitched in Portugal
• Colour: Spice-Purple-Cream
• Design details: contrasting under collar in burgundy melton and silken lining in XXX.
• Tailored notes: relaxed fit. We suggest choosing one size down if you prefer a neater look
• Composition: 100% pure new wool
• Care: dry clean only
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
Product Code: 00019337