Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Really Wild Clothing Ltd website. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service team by email, email@example.com or call us on 0044 (0)1491 352600 Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm. Calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
- Conditions – means these terms and conditions
- Product – means a product displayed for sale on the Website
- Product Description – means that part of the website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual product are provided
- Users – means the users of the Website collectively
- Personal Information – means the details provided by you on registration
- We/us – means Really Wild Clothing
- Website – means the website located at www.reallywildclothing.co.uk
- Cookies – means small text files which our website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer.
- United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- You – means a user of this website.
The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Really Wild Clothing Ltd, when you buy an item from reallywildclothing.co.uk. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through reallywildlcothing.co.uk is with Really Wild Clothing Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to Really Wild for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- During the registration process, you may choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from reallywildclothing.co.uk under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If you think someone else might know it, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to info Really Wild as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Really Wild Clothing Ltd reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:-
- you fail to make payment to us when due.
- you breach any of our terms and conditions
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
- we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on reallywild.co.uk
You agree that if you break these conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. If reallywildclothing.co.uk cannot supply the goods in accordance with the timeframe provided, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are available for delivery under the specified timeframe. If any change to the expected delivery time occurs you will be notified by our Customer Services team.
- All prices listed on reallywildclothing.co.uk are correct at the time of entering the information; however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices include applicable taxes
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and reallywildclothing.co.uk until we accept your order. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order and will detail products ordered, payment method and cost (including VAT and P&P
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- All promotions and offers given to you by the Really Wild Clothing Company are valid only for use on our website unless otherwise stated and are subject to stock availability.
- Any offers may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Really Wild Clothing Company. Promotional Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotional codes or sale items unless specified.
- All promotion codes and offers need to be declared or used at the time of purchase. Really Wild Clothing is not obliged to honour the promotion to your order after the order has been accepted or after the promotion has ended.
Spring / Summer 17 – Promotional Terms & Conditions
- Promotions exclude all footwear, feather pins, accessories, non-branded Really Wild goods and sale offers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Offers and promotions can only be redeemed on a single purchase and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- In store promotions, will only be accepted upon successful presentation of the brochure containing a valid discount code.
- Single discount applicable per person only up to a maximum of 15% redeemable against only the highest price item in your basket.
- Upon redeeming a spring / summer 17 voucher in-store, online, at fairs or shows or over the phone all other promotions become void during the promotional period.
- Spring / Summer 2017 promotions are valid from 10th March to Midnight 31st May 2017 on full price Really wild clothing branded items only.
- Redeeming of promotions online requires an account to be created and logged in before any voucher can be accepted at the basket.
- When you use our website, you'll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like and could perhaps miss when you're browsing the site. •
- These are based on your past purchases, top sellers, ratings and recently-viewed products. We determine your interests and suggest new products you may like; additionally, we compare your interests and buying habits with the interests and habits of other customers, to show you relevant products.
- Your recommendations may change when you make a purchase and move around the site. You might like to add products that interest you to your wish list for future reference.
- We take reasonable care to ensure our recommendations are in line with your behaviour as a customer on Reallywildclothing.co.uk. Details of the products we recommend (such as price) are correct at the time recommendations are originally made to you, but can be subject to change without notice.
- Reallywildclothing.co.uk accepts most major credit/debit cards: Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro American Express and PayPal.
- All credit card details are encrypted to safeguard your details and no details are saved on our website.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Cancelling an Order/Returns Procedure
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact our Customer Service team as soon as possible via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , or call us on 0044 (0)1491 352600 Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm. We will try our best to make any changes but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
- If your order has been dispatched, in such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal returns procedures.
- Really Wild will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party.
- We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your reallywildclothing.co.uk log in details, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on reallywildclothing.co.uk is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order, and that your order has been cancelled. You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may re-order it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 7-10 days of the date of order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your credit card.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 3 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc., we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
- The products sold on reallywildclothing.co.uk are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from reallywildclothing.co.uk.
- We have taken every measure to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings)
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation.
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the conditions.
- Nothing in the conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the reallywildclothing.co.uk web pages are owned and controlled by Really Wild. In accessing reallywildlcothing.co.uk web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the reallywildclothing.co.uk web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Really Wild Clothing.
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Really Wild products are those stated on reallywildclothing.co.uk. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Really Wild and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the conditions, you have not relied on any representation except where that representation has been made a term of these conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation.
Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the conditions.
Purchasing online provides acceptance that you have fully read and understand of these delivery terms and conditions.
The conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
If you are dissatisfied with reallywildclothing.co.uk or any aspect of our service, please contact our Customer Service team by email, email@example.com or call us on 0044 (0)1491 352600 Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm.
The Really Wild Clothing Company Ltd Unit 5/6 Frilsham Home Farm Yattendon, Thatcham Berkshire RG18 0XT United Kingdom Telephone: +44 (0)1491 352 600
The Register of Companies for England and Wales: 4773814 VAT Registration No: 991265689