Returns & Exchanges
Returns Procedure - Free UK mainland returns
Visit collectplus.co.uk or text COLLECT and your postcode to 84555 (e.g COLLECT RG18 0XT) to find your nearest Collect+ store. Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rate.
- Complete the postals Returns Note received with your order and encole with your item(s) inside the parcel.
- Peel off pre-paid Collect+ label and attach to the outside of your parcel, ensuring the original despatch label is covered.
- Take your parcel to any Collect+ store where you will be given a receipt. Please retain this until we have sent you an email confirming that your refund has been processed. Refunds can take up to 10 working days to process from the date of posting.
- UK customers may return most items sold by reallywildclothing.co.uk within 30 days upon receipt of your original order providing they are in their original packaging with tags attached.
- Overseas customers may return most items sold by reallywildclothing.co.uk within 30 days of receipt of your original order providing they are in their original packaging with tags attached.
- All items need to be returned in an unworn and resalable condition to qualify for a refund. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if these conditions are not met.
- To return an item please complete the returns form included with your original order, with clear indication to the reason for the return and whether you require a refund or exchange
- For UK customers, we offer free returns using collect plus. There will be a leaflet with your returns for within your parcel. Please fill in the returns form included within your order and enclose it in your parcel. Write your order number on the Collect+ returns label. Then peel it off and stick it on your parcel so it covers the barcode of the original label. Then drop your parcel off at one of the 5,800 local stores offering the Collect+ service. Keep your returns receipt or scan the label using the Collect+ app so that you can keep track of your parcel. Find your local Collect+ store here. If you do not wish to use this free service please use the alterative returns label included in your order at your own expense.
- In the event of returning an item, your original postage will not be refunded.
- Please note we do not offer free returns for international orders (this includes customers who do not live in UK mainland) any postage charges incurred when returning your items will be at your own cost.
- For customers, overseas, please make sure it is clearly stated on the parcel that the goods are being returned to the manufacturer for a refund. We recommend using a signed for service for returns.
- We highly recommend that when returning any item to reallywildclothing.co.uk that you retain a proof of postage from the Post Office or delivery company. You may choose to send returns via Special Delivery, but we regret we cannot refund the additional charges for this service.
- For customers overseas please make sure that all customs documents are filled in correctly and are attached with the parcel. Reallywildclothing.co.uk will not accept any responsibility for lost paperwork or incomplete paperwork at customs, we will inform customs to return the parcel to sender for the appropriate paperwork to be completed.
- If the item which you are returning was purchased in a currency other than your local currency, any refund will be paid in the same currency as purchase. Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid.
- Really Wild does not accept any responsibility for returned items that fails to reach us. Items remain your property until we have received them back.
- Jewellery, Earrings are non refundable (unless they are deemed faulty by the supplier) For health and hygiene reasons.
Exchange Procedure (UK ONLY)
- UK customers may exchange most items sold by reallywildclothing.co.uk within 30 days upon receipt of your original order providing they are in their original packaging with tags attached.
- All items need to be in an unworn and resalable condition to qualify for a exchange. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange if these conditions are not met.
- Exchanges can only be made for a different size of the same product and it is not guaranteed that the products will be in stock. Your replacement item(s) will be sent to you on receipt of the original item(s) being returned.
- If you have bought an item that has been reduced in price we cannot credit you for the difference if you wish to exchange the item.
- Really Wild Clothing will be happy to exchange products that are damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped through any circumstance that is in our error within 30 days from the date of dispatch. Under such agreed circumstances Really Wild will cover the cost of shipment of the replacement items.
Exchange Procedure (International and Rest of World, including UK highlands and islands)
- Currently international and rest of world, including UK highlands and Islands orders cannot be exchanged online. Please return your order to us within 30 days, ensuring that the return conditions are met. A new order can be placed through reallywildclothing.co.uk at any time or you can place an order with our customer service team on: +44(0)1491 352 600.
Fairs & Shows
All items purchased that are marked down from original price and/or in sale are non-refundable. It is accepted that the item has been tried on and is suitable at the time of purchase.